Midwest Food Resources is a vibrant community-based and supported organization, bringing healthy food experiences to all.
Working with our community towards healthy food for all.
The mission of Midwest Food Resource Project Inc. is to assist community members to access food resources with nutritional value through community kitchens and other collective actions where participants can share resources, socialize and assist each other to resolve food security issues in a dignified manner. The project encourages self-reliant programs rather than feeding people. Participants contribute their time, energy and money to the success of their group.
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Education: Child Nutrition and Development Program
- W. Brett Wilson and Family Foundation
- Trinity Global Foundation
- Private Donations
- TD Friends of the Environment Foundation
- City of North Battleford
- City of Lloydminster
- Prairie North Regional Health Authority